Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Email: Email Me
Anthony Pereira is an associate attorney with Polidori, Franklin, Monahan & Beattie LLC.
Mr. Pereira earned his J.D. from American University Washington College of Law in Washington, DC where he graduated Cum Laude. He grew up outside of Seattle, Washington and graduated from Chapman University in Orange, California with two degrees, a B.A. in Political Science and a B.S. in Business Administration.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Pereira taught autistic children as a behavioral therapist. During law school, Mr. Pereira focused his study on trial practice and participated in Mock Trial. When Mr. Pereira first moved to Colorado in 2016, he volunteered for Colorado Legal Services assisting low income and elderly people and families.
Following his passion for standing up for families and children in need, Mr. Pereira began his legal career with Metro Volunteer Lawyers (MVL), the Denver Bar Association’s pro bono outreach program. He began as the Rovira Scholar, then worked as the Allegretti Project attorney. This work allowed Mr. Pereira to assist clients with a wide variety of civil legal issues, but his focus was Family Law. He also organized and participated in legal aid clinics such as the Post Decree Clinic, Power of Attorney Clinic, and Family Law Court Program.
Mr. Pereira represents clients in domestic relations matters including divorce, allocation of parental responsibility, post decree modification, and enforcement proceedings. Mr. Pereira uses his advocacy, resolution, and trial skills to help clients achieve equitable resolutions of their disputes.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Domestic Relations
- Colorado, 2016
- Polidori, Franklin, Monahan, & Beattie, 2018-present
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, 2017-2018
- Colorado Legal Services, 2016-2017
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D.
- Chapman University, B.A. in Political Science
- Chapman University B.S. in Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2016-Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 2016- Present
- First Judicial Bar Association, Member 2016-Present
- Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2016-Present