Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Ms. Garso is an associate attorney with Polidori, Franklin, Monahan & Beattie LLC. She has focused on helping families throughout her career and is keenly aware that even simple family law issues can involve transition and conflict.
Ms. Garso grew up in Lakewood, Colorado, then attended the University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming where she received her B.A. in Communications and her J.D.
Ms. Garso handles domestic relations cases involving divorce, parenting time, child support, spousal support, grandparent rights and stepparent adoption. Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Garso worked as a child support attorney for the state of Wyoming where she established, modified, and enforced child support orders.
Ms. Garso is a zealous advocate for her clients in the courtroom and at the settlement table. Ms. Garso knows each case requires a tailored approach and works with clients to determine the outcome that is right for them. Ms. Garso is a caring and skilled practitioner who helps people navigate the many difficult decisions they must make during a complicated and difficult period of their lives.
Ms. Garso proudly serves on the Colorado Women’s Bar Association Membership Committee and volunteers regularly for Metro Volunteer Lawyers.
Ms. Garso also has a passion for legal education. She uses patience and thoroughness when either teaching a class or representing her clients in their domestic relations cases. In her free time, Ms. Garso enjoys trying new restaurants, going to concerts, and spending time with her husband and miniature poodle.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- Colorado, 2017
- Wyoming, 2015
- University of Wyoming Law School, Laramie, Wyoming
Juris Doctor Degree May 2015
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
Bachelor of Arts, May 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Membership Committee Member 2017 – Present
- Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Adams County Bar Association, Member 2017 – Present
- Wyoming Bar Association, Member 2015-Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, Jefferson County Post – Decree Clinic, Adams County Permanent Orders Volunteer Lawyer
- Law School Si Se Puede, Mentor
- Mi Casa Legal Nights Volunteer
- Eppson Center for Seniors Foundation Board, Secretary (Past)
Past Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney
Pierce Elliott Law, PLLC
- Attorney, November
Young Williams, PC
- Legal Intern
University of Wyoming Legal Services Clinic
- AmeriCorps Member
Greater Wyoming Big Brothers Big Sisters